Dragonfly Wings by Leadonna Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink, color and trim.
- Distress edge of image and add distress ink.
- Make an 5x5 square card with a tent fold from green cardstock.
- Trim a piece of patterned paper for background and distress edges.
- Sprinkle embossing enamel around flowers and heat.
- Adhere completed image to card front.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dragonfly Wings Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Tumbled Glass Distress® Ink by Ranger®
- BasicGrey® Urban Prairie 6x6 Paper Pad
- Copic® Markers (BG000, BG02, BG32, BG34, B0000, B00, B21, B23, B60, B63, G00, G02, G20, G40, G43, Y0000)
- Sharpie® Poster-Paint White Water-Based Marker
- atyouSpica™ Glitter Pens (Lilac, Buttermilk, Mint, Baby Blue, Clear, Lemon, Melon)
- E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives®
- Grasshopper Cardstock by My Colors®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project