Feline Curious by Jennifer Dove
- Color image and cut out.
- Stamp image a second time onto white cardstock.
- Using a circle die trace a circle on card base.
- Within circle. shade with gray then dab with fabric moistened with blending solution to create texture.
- Add stitches.
- Adhere colored image as shown.
- Stamp sentiment and add to black card stock.
- Pop up onto card front.
- Layer card front on black cardstock, then a white layer, and then on a black card base which is folded to open at left.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Feline Curious Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Copic® Markers (YG21, 25, 67)
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils (944, 1032, 946, 997, 947, 935)
Copic® Blending Solution
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project