Fishy Fun by Debi Hammons
- Die cut the large rectangle from Madras cardstock for the back.
- Die a rectangle with the circle die in the middle from the Mosaic cardstock for the front.
- Stamp the sentiment on the top right corner.
- Fold each rectangle on the score lines closest to the middle.
- Stamp Sea weed, octopus, crab and fish on 4-1/4” x 4-1/4”white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Glue to the middle of the back piece.
- Stamp the wave and shark together and the starfish separately on white cardstock with black ink.
- Cut the paper just below the wave.
- Cut out the top of the waves and the top of the shark with scissors.
- Glue to the bottom of the front piece trimming of any excess.
- Glue the front rectangle to the back with the front flap on the outside.
- While the glue is still wet fold the windowrama in both directions to make sure it folds.
- Cut out the starfish with scissors and glue to the top left.
Also uses these supplies:
Mosaic and Madras Blue Cardstock by My Colors®
Big Shot™ Die cutting Machine by Sizzix®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project