Froggie Balance by Fran Seiford
- Cut, score and fold 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" green cardstock to make card base.
- Trim blue panel slightly smaller than card front and set aside.
- Make cloud panel using cloud edger die on a 5-1/4" wide white panel.
- Use ink or chalk to give cloud dimension. Adhere to top of blue panel.
- Stamp frog and two clotheslines on white cardstock. Color as desired
- Die cut colored images.
- Arrange images as shown. Glue down only the clothesline.
- Secure frog with brad through blue panel.
- Adhere blue panel to card front.
- Stamp message in clouds.
Also uses these supplies:
Green and blue cardstock
Die cutting machine
Blue ink or chalk
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project