Halloween Labels Treat Bags by Tammie Wilson
- Start with any size kraft lunch sacks and stamp greetings in black randomly on the top half.
- Layer an orange, then blue layer of cardstock across the front of the sack below the stamped greetings.
- Stamp labels and color as desired.
- Die cut labels and sponge around edges.
- Glue labels to center of blue strip.
- Add treats or gifts to bags.
- Punch holes in folded bag tops and thread ribbon through. Tie in a bow.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Halloween Labels Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
Kraft Lunch Sacks
Cardstock by My Colors
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project