HappyHoppers® Bumble Bunnies by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink and color with markers.
- Trim image closely.
- Trim patterned paper as shown.
- Create A2 card base with a tent fold.
- Ink edges of image with distress ink.
- Adhere all layers as shown.
- Using glue pen, adhere glitter to wings.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
- MG07 Sunflower Micro Glitter
- Copic® Markers (YR01, YR02, YR04; YG61, YG63, YG67; R30; Y0000, Y000, Y11, Y15, Y19; E25, E27, E29, E41, E42, E43; T0, T2, T4; W0, W1)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Banana Pepper)
- Garden Party 6x6 Patterned Paper by Pebbles®
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink Pad by Ranger® (Scattered Straw)
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Glue Pen by Tombow®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project