HappyHoppers® Bunny Luv by Suzanne Czosek
1. Stamp bunnies using black ink on white cardstock.
2. Trace heart around image. Cut out foot. Slide foot of bunny outside of die and die cut heart.
3. Color image using watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
4. Sponge edges of heart using pink dye ink.
5. Stamp Sentiment using black ink in corner of heart.
6. Cut strip of white cardstock. Drag Grey die ink across the white cardstock. Smear white acrylic paint across inked surface to give effect of wood grain. 7. Cut pattern paper to fit background. Smear with white paint to soften the paper.
8. Distress edges of pattern paper and woodgrain.
9. Assemble card.
Also uses these supplies:
Archival Jet Black & Rose Madder Ink by Ranger
Memento London Fog Ink by Tsukineko
White & Gray Cardstock & Patterned Paper
Watercolor Pencils by Staedtler
Lace & Twine Button
White Acrylic Paint
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project