Holiday Gnomes by Tina Smith
- Stamp three gnome images and the singleheart image on white cardstock. Color with Alcohol Markers/Copics. Fussy cut images.
- Trim white cardstock to a 4-3/4" x 3-1/2" panel.
- Turn panel to landscape side. Add shading to the upper portion with a light blue ink/Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink.
- Add white splatters with white acrylic paint. Set aside to dry.
- Create a snow bank for lover part of blue panel with a border die/scissors.
- Stamp sentiment "Chillin' with my Gnommies" to the left side of snow bank with black ink
- Stamp three of the leaf images to the right side of snow bank, color with Alcohol Markers/Copics.
- Add foam tape behind snowbank, place on lower portion of blue panel.
- Adhere panel to an A2 size Kraft card base.
- Add foam tape behind Gnomes and heart. Adhere to card base as shown.
- Add gold glitter to bell and belt.
Also uses these supplies:
A2 Size Kraft Card Base
Hillside Border Die
Gold Glitter Drops
Light Blue Ink Pad/Tumbled Glass Oxide Ink
White Acrylic Paint
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project