House-Mouse® Castle Construction by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink and color with markers.
- Trim at natural borders.
- Create A2 card base with a tent fold from teal cardstock.
- Trim aqua background paper to fit as shown.
- Trim accent patterned paper strip to fit as shown.
- Cut a piece of ribbon to fit width.
- Layer patterned papers and ribbon as shown.
- Adhere layers to card base.
- Attach image with foam squares.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Castle Construction Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- HMR65 Castle Construction
- MWP811 Mixed Media White Paper
- MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- Spectrum Noir™ Markers (IB1, FS1, EB1, TN2, TN5, TN7)
- Copic® Markers (R30, R24, R27, R01, R12; T2, T4, T6; CO, C1; W0, W1; E21 E23, E25, E27, E35, E42, E43, E44, E50, E51, E53, E57, E93)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Poolside)
- Dear Lizzy™ Neapolitan 6x6 Paper Pad by American Crafts®
- Snips and Snails 6x6 Paper Pad by Doodlebug Design Inc™
- Red Ribbon by May Arts
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project