House-Mouse® Catching Rays by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4-1/4" panel of black cardstock in half to create a car base.
- Adhere strips of yellow, orange, green and seafoam cardstock on the card base.
- Adhere two stips of ribbon.
- Stamp the image on a white die cut panel and color with prisma pencils.
- Back image panel with a die cut black panel and then adhere to the card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut circle.
- Back sentiment panel with a scallop edge circle panel and adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Seafoam, Mint Julep, Banana Pepper, Harvest Orange, Black Magic)
- Colored Pencils by Prismacolor®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Classic Circle & Classic Scallop Circle Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project