House-Mouse Designs® Daisy Float by Debi Hammons
- Fold 4-1/2” x 9” cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Glue 4-1/4” x 4-1/4” print cardstock to the card front.
- Stamp Daisy Float on a 3-1/4” circle of white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Glue to 3-5/8” blue cardstock scalloped circle.
- Attach to the top of the card front with foam squares.
- Wrap ribbon around the left side of the card front and tie in a bow at the top.
- Daisy Float Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Build A Wreath Die Set 29.99
Also uses these supplies:
Blue Cardstock by My Colors®
Colored Pencils by Faber-Castell®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix®
Yellow and Blue Print Cardstock
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project