House-Mouse Designs® Daisy Float by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image on white with Memento ink.
- Trim image to desired size.
- Color image with Copic Markers.
- Add tumbled glass ink around image and on all edges of paper.
- Create card base using tent fold to desired size.
- Trim patterned papers to desired sizes.
- Create bow leaving tails long to wrap around paper and adhere to bottom patterned paper, use a dot of glue under the center of bow to hold to paper.
- Adhere image to floral paper and adhere to card.
- Daisy Float Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by WorldWin
Patterned Paper by My Mind's Eye
Tim Holtz® Tumbled Glass Distress Ink by Ranger®
Copic® Markers (R81, R83, R85, Y32, Y35, Y38, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, C1, E50, E51, E33, E93, W0, W1, W2, W5, W7, E30, E31, E55, E57, E59, B32, B34, B21)
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project