House-Mouse Designs® Frozen Treat by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 11” Blue cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Glue 5-1/2” x 3-3/4” plaid cardstock to the bottom of the card front.
- Glue a strip of 5-1/2” x 1/4” orange cardstock to the top of the plaid cardstock.
- Stamp Frozen Treat on 4-7/8” x 3-3/4” white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Glue to a 5-1/8” x 4” orange cardstock.
- Glue to the top of the card front.
- Adhere 3 orange jewels to the bottom right of the card front.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Frozen Treat Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Blue and Orange cardstock by My Colors® Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3 Orange Jewels
Colored Pencils by Faber-Castell®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project