House-Mouse Designs® Leaf Sledding by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of blue cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a 4" by 3" panel of patterned paper to the card.
- Adhere a 1" strip on sticky panel to the card.
- Cover the sticky panel with Twinkle Glitter.
- Stamp image on a white panel and color with colored pencil.
- Back panel with a larger red panel and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel.
- Back panel with a larger red die cut panel and adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Patterned Paper by BoBunny
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project