House-Mouse Designs® Party Peeking by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Party Peeking with black ink and color with pencils.
- Cut the bottom with the decorative die from the Build a Pop Up Die Set.
- Layer onto Grasshopper paper and diecut the bottom. Set aside.
- Lay Chevron Stencil on a Sweet Potato card and sponge with Abandon Coral ink.
- Glue Party Peeking diagonally to card as shown and cut off the over hang of the top and side.
- Stamp sentiment from the Friendly Phrases Perfectly Clear Set with black ink on white paper that has been diecut with the oval from the Build Your Own Pop Up Die Set and layer onto a larger Grape Vine color oval.
- Pop up sentiment at the bottom of the card with foam squares and glue a strip of Grape Vine paper to the top of the card.
- Friendly Phrases Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Chevron Background Metal Stencil 11.99
- Party Peeking Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Grasshopper, Sweet Potato, Grape Vine)
Colored Pencils by Prismacolor®
Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Abandoned Coral)
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project