House-Mouse Designs® Rain Flower by Kristine Reynolds
- Die Cut the Royal Stand up card base out of black cardstock using the Sizzix® die set.
- Die cut patterned paper layers using the Sizzix® die set and adhere to card base.
- Tie yellow ribbon around the card base.
- Die cut "Miss You" using die's from Sizzix® Royal Stand Up die set and adhere to card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with markers.
- Adhere image panel to card with 3D foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment on a white strip and attach to card with a small black brad.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Rain Flower Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
- Patterned Paper by Authentique™ Paper
- Copic® Markers - E50, E51, E93, BG000, C7, C5, C1, W5, W3, W1, Y38, Y35, Y06, B0000
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook-Adhesives 3D Foam Squares
- May Arts Ribbon
- Recollections® Brads
- Royal Stand Ups Framelit Card Die by Sizzix®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project