House-Mouse Designs® Spigot Soak by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 11” blue cardstock in half to form the card base. With the fold at the top.
- Stamp Spigot Soak on 5” x 3-3/4” white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Glue to 5-1/4” x 4” gray cardstock.
- Glue to the top of the card front.
- Wrap bakers twine around the bottom of the card front twice and tie in a knot.
- Thread the ends through the button and tie in a bow.
- Adhere the button to the with glue dots.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spigot Soak Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
White, blue and gray Cardstock by Bazzill® Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
1 Gray Button
Gray Bakers twine by Creative Impressions®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project