House-Mouse Designs® Turtle Ride by Jennie Lin Black
- Stamp image with Memento ink and color as desired.
- Cut burlap into a ribbon and glue to card. Add brads.
- Mount cork on cardstock with Zip Dry.
- Stamp sentiment and fussy cut.
- Assemble card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Turtle Ride Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
White Super Smooth Cardstock by Neenah Paper®
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Green Cork by DCWV®
Copic® Markers (YG67, YG63, YG17, YG03, YG01, E30, E33, E35, E11, E00, E000, R20, RV55, RV02, RV00, C3, C1, R29, B000)
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project