House-Mouse® Fortune Cookie Says by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" panel of sky blue cardstock in half to create card base.
- Stencil the Flower Quatrefoil stencil on yellow cardstock panel with regular embossing paste and allow to dry.
- When dry, replace stencil and brush on ink to color.
- Adhere panel to card front.
- Tie ribbon around card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color.
- Back panel with a larger die cut yellow panel and adhere to card.
- Stamp flowers and leaves and color.
- Cut out flowers and add to card with 3D foam.
- Stamp sentiment on the "fortune".
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- 1/8 inch Brush #3 Blue Handle 2.79
- Cling Daisy Mix Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Fortune Cookie Says Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Friend Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Flower Quatrefoil Metal Stencil 11.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Sky, Wildflower Honey)
- Splendor™ Ink by Tsukineko®
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Cream with Soft Blue Stitch Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project