House-Mouse® Helium Ride by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold 5-1/2 x 9-1/2 inches cardstock for card base.
- Stamp Helium Ride with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Adhere onto color cardstock mat.
- Tie twine around the bottom of the image and tie in a bow.
- Adhere to card base with 3D Foam Squares.
- Stamp sentiment from Tweet Chirps with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and trim with smaller Fitted Frame die with the J set (see diagram on the product page of our website).
- Glue sentiment onto larger fitted frame color cardstock.
- Adhere sentiment to card base.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Sketch™ Markers by Copic® (0, B00, B01, B02, BV20, E50, E51, E53, R20, R22, R24, V00, V12, V15, V17, V91, V93, V95, W3, W5, Y13, Y18, Y19, YG01, YG03, YG25, YG56)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Twine by May Arts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project