House-Mouse® Jelly Bean Bird by Kristine Reynolds
- Adhere a yellow panel of cardstock to a 5 1/4" square lavender card (5 1/4" x 10 1/2" panel folded in half).
- Wrap ribbon around a green panel of cardstock and adhere to card.
- Stamp image on a white panel and color the mouse and chick with markers.
- Color eggs with VersaMark pen and heat emboss with the different colors of spring sparkle embossing powder.
- Back image panel with a slightly larger blue panel and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut oval and back with blue and lavender die cut panels and then adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Jelly Bean Bird Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Copic™ Markers (Y00, Y02, Y08, YR00, YR04, E50, E51, E93, YR21, YR23, YR24)
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Classic Oval & Classic Scallop Oval Dies by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
- Heat Tool
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project