House-Mouse® Jelly Bean Break by Pam Bray
- Adhere purple card stock to card base.
- Stamp purple card stock with Floral Tapestry and VersaMark Ink, emboss with Detail White Embossing Powder, mat to green card stock. Place on card front with pop dots.
- Stamp Floral Tapestry with VersaMark Ink on white paper, emboss with Sparkle Lavender, die cut out. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp Jelly Bean Break on white paper with black ink, color with Copic Markers.
- Emboss jelly beans with Spring Mix Embossing Powder. Die cut out. Place on card front with pop dots.
- Stamp sentiment on white card stock, mat on green and purple card stock. Place on front of card with pop dots.
- Add lavender bow and button to front of card.
Also uses these supplies:
R217 Floral Tapestry (Stampendous - retired)
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Copic® Markers (E00, E02, Y15, R83, BG10, BG11, GOO, GO2, C1, C3, BV01, BV04)
Ornamental Labels by Sizzix®
Ribbon by May Arts Pop Dots™
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project