House-Mouse® Pawing Petals by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold 5-1/2 x 11-inches cardstock in half for 5-square inch card base.
- Stamp Pawing Petals with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Trim and glue onto color cardstock and trim with 1/8" Perfect Ruler.
- Trim pattern paper and tie the ribbon into bow around the bottom. Glue onto the card base.
- Stamp sentiment on Mixed Media White Paper and die cut with "E" frame set adding a color cardstock frame.
- Add 3D foam squares to colored image and fitted frame pieces then position image panel over fitted frame as shown in photo. Adhere into place.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors™ in Spearmint, Seafoam and Tropical Splash cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Come Away With Me Collection pattern paper by Graphic 45 Papers®
- Sketch™ Markers by Copic® (BG000, BG11, BG93, E21, E23, E25, E29, E31, E33, E35, E42, E43, E44, E50, E51, E53, E57, G12, G24, G94, R12, RV000, RV91, RV95, Y21, Y13, YR30, YR31, W0, W1, W3, W5)
- Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Square by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions, LTD.
- Perfect Rulers by Perfect Paper Crafting®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project