Jungle Friends Elephant by Debi Hammons
- Fold pink cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue gray cardstock to card front.
- On white cardstock, use the templates and paint to make a background of trees and grass. Let your background dry. When it's dry, glue it to the card front.
- Stamp an elephant head and body on gray cardstock with black ink. Color as desired.
- Die cut the elephant pieces.
- Die cut a bobble of gray cardstock using the bobbly die from the POP'cessories set.
- Glue the bobble tab to the back of the elephant body near the top.
- Glue the elephant head to the center of the bobble.
- Glue just the elephant body to the card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Colored Pencils by Faber-Castell®
- Acrylic Paint (Brown, Green)
- Die Cutting Machine
- Sponge Daubers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project