Jungle Friends Monkey by Debi Hammons
- Fold 4-1/4" x 11" brown cardstock in half to form card base.
- On 4 x 10-3/4" white cardstock, use templates and paint to make a background of trees and grass.
- When your background is dry, score it at 5-3/8" just on the outer edges.
- Place the pop up die on the paper with the metal scorer on the score lines. Run through the die cutting machine
- Fold the bottom scored lines to form pop up.
- Stamp a monkey head, body, and two bananas on white cardstock with black ink. Color as desired. Die cut all the pieces.
- Glue the monkey head to the body and glue one banana to the monkey's tail.
- Glue the top of the panel to the inside of the card base.
- Glue the bottom portion of the panel to the card base making sure it still closes.
- Glue the monkey to the pop up.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock. Glue to brown cardstock.
- Glue sentiment pannel to the bottom of the inside of the card.
- Glue the other banana to the corner of the sentiment.
- Have I Told You Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Popcessories Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Colored Pencils by Faber-Castell®
- Acrylic Paint (Brown, Green)
- Die Cutting Machine
- Sponge Daubers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project