Kitty Therapy Calendar by Kathi F. Rerek
- Stamp the cats and color them with Copic markers. Fussy cut them and edge with a black marker. Set them aside and let them play. They're kittens. They'll play, they'll snuggle, then they'll nap. They'll wake up eat, excrete, and start the process all over again, all the while providing endless entertainment.
- Paint the chipboard numbers with the Media Fluid Acrylic paint. Let dry. You can heat set if you're feeling impatient.
- Smoosh the numbers into the VersaMark pad and heat set with Clear Detail Embossing Powder. Repeat a few times so that the numbers are all glossy and dimensional.
- Adhere the paw print paper from the Kitten Smitten pad onto a piece of 6x6 chipboard.
- Cut two thin strips of Floral Paper and adhere to the top and bottom as shown.
- Adhere the numbers using a liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the kittens as shown using a combination of liquid adhesive and dimensional foam adhesive squares.
- Cut a piece of the floral paper slightly larger than the calendar. Back with cardstock, then adhere under the number.
- Use Extreme Double-Sided Tape (red liner tape) to adhere the calendar to the floral rectangle.
- Adhere the last two kittens to finish the calendar.
Also uses these supplies:
2019 Mini Calendar
Copic Markers: C00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, C6, C8, YR12, YR14, YR20, YR61, YR65, YR82, T0, T1, R81
Translucent White, Medium Grey Value 6 Media® Fluid Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Floral-Graph-Rainbow Petite Prints 6x6 Paper Pad by Doodlebug Design Inc.™
Kitten Smitten 6x6 Paper Pad by Doodlebug Design Inc.™
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Extreme Double-Sided Tape by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Chipboard from my stash
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project