Laurel Burch™ Blossoms Brilliant Colors by Fran Seiford
- Fold a 4-1/4" X 11" panel of fuschia cardstock in half to form card base.
- Layer a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of royal blue on the card front.
- On a 3-3/4" X 5" panel of teal paper stamp random geometric icons in VersaMark Watermark ink.
- Adhere teal panel to card front.
- Tear a random piece of metallic art paper and emboss greeting on it with VersaMark ink and Pacific Blue Clear Embossing Powder.
- Stamp blossoms on White Mixed Media Paper and color as desired with Copic Markers
- Die Cut flowers and layer on to card front with 3D Foam squares.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Floral Reflections Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Laurel Burch Kindred Borders Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Laurel Burch Cling Blossoms Stamp Set 11.99
- Laurel Burch Blossoms Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Gold Metallic Art Paper
- 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform like Sizzix Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project