Life is Art by Wendy Price
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock. Adhere to card front.
- Apply adhesive sheet to thin strip of white cardstock. Apply Color Fragments to adhesive in rainbow order.
- Apply a thick layer of Glossy Accents directly over the Color Fragments. Allow to dry.
- When dry, adhere Color Fragment rainbow to card front.
- Life is Art Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Sticky Panels 3.49
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
FRC10 Marine Blue Color Fragments
FRC09 Purple Color Fragments
FRC14 Hunter Color Fragments
FRC13 Leaf Green Color Fragments
FRC12 Burgundy Color Fragments
FRC11 Scarlet Color Fragments
FRC06 Ochre Color Fragments
Glossy Accent Inkssentials by Ranger
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project