Lion Tiger WindowRama by Fran Seiford
- Cut two of the large diecut panels with the WindowRama cutting die from Evergreen cardstock.
- Die cut the lion window in the center of one of the panels to be the front of the card.
- Die cut the lion window with the large WindowRama circle from parrot to create a frame for the inside.
- Die cut a round-cornered square from white mixed media paper and create a blue and green ink background on it.
- Stamp two lions on white cardstock and color one as a lion and one as a tiger.
- For the tiger, cut out the lion face die and reposition as the head on a 3D foam square.
- Cut two leaves from the Monkey Set from Desert Cactus cardstock and position as shown on the front panel of the card.
- Position the tiger on the front of the card.
- Stamp and die cut the greeting and a black layer with the ovals from the Build a Pop Up Set.
- Position greeting as shown on the front.
- On the inside of the back panel, position the background piece in the center. Then glue the lion on top of the background.
- Attach the Parrot colored frame over the lion.
- Assemble the card by folding the side panels on the front backwards. Fold the side panels on the back forward.
- The front should overlap the back. Glue one side first. Then glue the other side and flatten the card while the glue is wet so that it can be flattened to mail.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock in Evergreen, Parrot, Desert Cactus, and Black from My Colors
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
Blue and Green ink
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project