Mermaid Friends by Pam Bray
- Adhere pattern paper to front of card base.
- Stamp sentiment with VersaMark on white paper, emboss with embossing powder.
- Die cut embossed sentiment and background paper. Place on front of card with pop dots.
- Stamp image on white paper with black ink with black ink twice. Color images with markers. Die cut one of each colored image out.
- Die cut card stock, corner punch. Adhere die cut colored images to top of mat card stock. Adhere to top of card front.
- Fussy cut second set of colored images, place on card front with pop dots.
- Add gemstones.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Tropical Splash)
- 3" x 9" Kraft Card Base
- Voyage Beneath the Sea Patterned Paper by Graphic 45®
- Copic® Markers (YG03, YG05, G94, G99, E04, E31, YR04, YR07, B01, B02, B04, BG70, BG72, BG78)
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Pop Dots
- 1/2" Corner Punch
- Clear Gemstones
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project