Old Goat WindowRama by Fran Seiford
- Cut Windowrama front with rectangular and circle die in center out of green cardstock.
- Die Cut back using rectangular WindowRama die out of blue cardstock.
- Stamp, color, and die cut goat, clothes on clothesline, and message.
- Die cut grass using Meadow Edgers dies out of dark and medium green cardstock.
- Fold WindowRama panels along crease closest to center.
- Adhere clothes, and message to back, interior panel.
- Cut grass 1/4" wider than folded back panel. Score at 1/8" from each side. Fold and adhere to the back sides at different depths.
- Adhere WindowRama front panel to back at the sides, placing front sides on outside of back sides. Bend at folds both ways before glue dries.
- Adhere goat to front.
Also uses these supplies:
Green, blue, and white cardstock
Die cutting machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project