Owl Be Home Place Setting by Katy Leitch
- Cover a house shaped piece of chipboard with patterned paper (BoBunny).
- Stamp the sentiment in black and the branch in brown ink.
- Colour the branch with marker.
- Stamp and cut out the small owl.
- Colour with markers and use a glue pen to add micro glitter to his scarf.
- Add the owl to the branch on foam pads.
- Edge the house shape with brown ink to highlight the edges.
- Computer-generate the names for each place card, print and cut into flag shapes.
- Ink the edges and adhere to the house as shown.
- Use Dreamweaver Embossing Paste and a palette knife to create ‘snow’ on the roof and at the base.
- While the paste is wet, add crystal glitter followed by a light dusting of blue jewel glitter – the glitter will stick to the wet paste.
- When dry shake off any excess glitter.
- I adhered a child’s wooden block covered in patterned paper to the back to enable the place card to stand up.
Also uses these supplies:
Computer and Paper
Die Cutting Machine
3D Foam Adhesive Squares
Child's Wood Block
Patterned Paper by BoBunny
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project