Owl Buddy by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9 1/2" piece of green cardstock in half to form an A6 card, swipe around the front with the Golden Glitz ink, let dry.
- Lay the Owl Buddy stencil on a piece of glossy paper, spray the irResistible Bronze spray through the stencil, carefully remove the stencil and place in water for cleaning, let image dry.
- Place double-sided adhesive sheet on the back of the owl image and use the matching die to cut out the owl pieces, edge each with a black marker.
- Lay the Owl Buddy stencil face down on a paper towel, spritz well with the Bronze spray, carefully lay a piece of glossy paper over the spray, rub gently and pull the paper off immediately to prevent sticking, let dry, trim to the edge of the image.
- Remove the release paper from each die cut piece and adhere to the matching spot on the outlined image, mount on a small black mat.
- Lay the Bare Trees stencil face down on a paper towel, spritz with the Bronze spray, quickly lay glossy paper over the spray and peel off, because of the small areas you must move quickly, dry well, trim to edge of design, mount on a black mat.
- Wrap two pieces of green ribbon around the tree layer and adhere in the back with Craft Glue Dots, adhere the trees to the card front.
- Use foam tape to add the Owl Buddy to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- DWMPDS Double-Sided Mounting Paper
- Cardstock by My Mind's Eye Glossy Cardstock
- Delicata™ Golden Glitz Ink by Tsukineko®
- irResistible Bronze Spray by Tsukineko®
- Copic® Markers (100 Black)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Glue Dots®
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Die Cut Machine
- Paper Towel
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project