Paisley Pattern by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Tropical Splash cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Use the Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the Paisley Patterns stamps on a piece of white cardstock, color with Copic Markers.
- Use the matching die cuts to cut out the images, cut out around the flower cluster leaving a box approximately 1 7/8" x 2 3/8", edge the box with black, adhere to a 2 1/8" x 2 5/8" piece of Mint Julep, then a 2 1/4" x 2 3/4" of Poolside, and a 2 3/8" x 2 7/8" piece of Tropical Splash.
- Stamp the sentiment on a 1" x 2 1/4" piece of white cardstock, adhere to a 1 1/8" x 2 3/8" piece of Mint Julep, then a 1 1/4" x 2 1/2" piece of Poolside, and a 1 3/8" x 2 5/8" piece of Tropical Splash.
- Adhere a 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" piece of Poolside to the card front, then adhere a 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" piece of Mint Julep.
- Adhere the layered flower cluster to the lower right corner.
- Arrange the die cut pieces around the card and adhere in place.
- Add the layered sentiment to the upper left.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cling Paisley Pattern Stamp Set 11.99
- Paisley Pattern Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Tropical Splash, Poolside, Mint Julep)
- Copic® Markers (E01, E13, E15, YG01, YG03, YG06, B0000, B02, B04, B05, BV00, BV02, BV04, 0)
- Die Cut Machine
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project