Peacock Stencil by Laura Drahozal
- Cut the base 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" and fold in half on the side.
- Cut the Double Sided Mounting Paper to fit the Peacock Stencil.
- Apply the VersaMark pad on the back of the Peacock Stencil. You should have a light film of ink all across the back of the stencil when you are finished.
- Remove the backing from one side of the mounting paper, revealing the adhesive.
- Place the stencil, soap side down, on the adhesive side of the paper.
- Cut a piece of the teal foil and press it with your finger, dull side down, firmly into the wells of the stencil over the peacock area.
- Pull the clear foil backing off of the adhesive, leaving only the teal.
- Continue to fill in the exposed areas with the foil, using the stencil tool instead of your finger on the edges and in any smaller areas.
- Repeat steps 7-9 with the gold foil in the beak and then the mint foil in the leaves.
- When the image appears to be completely full of foil, pour the Micro Teal Glitter into the wells of the peacock, right over all of the foil.
- Pinch a little of the Gold Micro Glitter into the beak area.
- Pour the Silver Micro Glitter over the mint foiled sections of the stencil.
- Brush off any excess glitter.
- Place the project upside down on a hard, flat surface.
- Peel a corner of the mounting paper from the stencil.
- Using this corner, slowly remove all of the mounting paper from the Peacock Stencil, while leaving the stencil flat.
- Pour the White Pearl Glitter over the top of the project, brushing off the excess.
- Remove the backing from the project and attach it to light blue card stock.
- Trim card stock and assemble, using the May Arts ribbon across the side.
Also uses these supplies:
Minc™ Gold, Mint & Teal Foil by heidi swapp™
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Scotch® 1/2" Adhesive Tape by 3M®
Ribbon by May Arts
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project