Pirate Cove by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Concord Jam cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 4” x 5-1/4” Grape cardstock to card front.
- Stamp sentiment on bottom of 3-3/4” x 5” white cardstock with black ink.
- Stamp Pirate Cove above the sentiment. Color as desired.
- Create clouds using Picasso Tool, blue chalk and sponge dauber.
- Die cut just the top with a 3-3/4” circle die by laying the die around the circle on the image. Set the top cutting plate only over the part you want cut and run through Big Shot™.
- Glue to bottom of card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Concord Jam Cardstock by My Colors®
Grape Back To Back Cardstock by BoBunny®
ZipDry™Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Ballpoint Glue Pen
Sponge Dauber by Imagine Crafts
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix®
Color Pencils by PrismaColor®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project