PYL WF Travel by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the image with the plane and the Bon Voyage sign on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaMark ink.
- Heat emboss with Detail Black embossing powder.
- Color using the Memento Markers listed.
- Fussy cut the images.
- Create the card base out of Wild flower cardstock, cut to the size of 5-1/2" x 8."
- Cut a piece of Grasshopper cardstock, cut to the size of 5-1/4" x approx 2."
- Tear one of the long sides to resemble a grassy hill.
- Cut a piece of Sky cardstock, cut to the size of 5-1/4" x 2-1/2."
- Stamp flowers and grass from the Fly set with Cottage Ivy Memento Ink. Mask off some parts of the stamp with scrap paper occasionally to vary the look of the image.
- Color the images using the Memento Markers listed.
- Stamp the clouds with Bahama Blue Memento Ink.
- Color the hearts in with the Rose Bud Memento Marker.
- Add some Wink of Stella in Clear to the clouds and parts of the flowers.
- Glue all pieces together on to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Wildflower, Sky, Grasshopper
Memento™ Markers by Tsukineko®: (for the plane and sign) Elderberry, Sweet Plum, Lulu Lavender, Toffee Crunch, Summer Sky, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, New Sprout, Morocco, Potter's Clay, (for the flowers, grass, and hearts) Rose Bud, Paris Dusk, Bahama Blue, Tangelo, Cantaloupe, Lilac Posies
Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko®: Cottage Ivy, Bahama Blue
Kuretake: Wink of Stella in Clear
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project