Smiling Snowman by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Snowman on Strathmore Bristol paper with black ink and heat set to dry. Color with Zig pens. Use matching dies to cut out and set aside.
- Cut a piece of Sticky Panels in a wavy fashion to look like hills and stick to the bottom of a white panel. Sprinkle with elements from the White Encrusted Jewel Kit and emboss.
- Stamp trees in the background with Potting Soil ink and color with colored pencils.
- Sponge the top of the panel with Salty Ocean ink and stamp the snowflakes with the same ink.
- Glue Snowman to the panel, wrap the bottom with blue ribbon and ad a glittered foam snowflake.
- Glue to a kraft color panel and mount to a blue card.
- Stamp sentiment on white paper with Onyx Black ink and emboss with clear. Stamp over sentiment with snowflakes using Salty Ocean ink, layer a larger kraft panel and pop up on card with foam squares.
- Dot Sparklers Class A Peel Stickers -0.01 Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Sticky Panels 3.49
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Smiling Snowman Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
- EJK08 White Encrusted Jewel Kit
- MG01 Crystal Micro Glitter
- EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
- AC672HSB Blue Dot Sparklers
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Bristol Paper by Strathmore®
- Archival Ink™ Pad by Ranger® (Potting Soil)
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Salty Ocean)
- ZIG® Clean Color Markers by Kuretake®
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Art Glitter Glue
- Glittered Foam Snowflake
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project