Steampunk by Wendy Price
- Trim kraft cardstock to 5 x 12 inches. Fold in half horizontally to create a 5 x 6 inch card.
- Stamp image in Versamark on vellum. Heat emboss with White Detail embossing powder. Trim and adhere to kraft diecut circle.
- Diecut flowers from kraft cardstock. Assemble to create flower. Embellish with button for center and handcut burlap petals.
- Stamp text image on right side of card base.
- Adhere pattern paper, clock image, and flower to card.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
ColorBox White Pigment Ink by Clearsnap
Die'sire Essentials Flowers
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project