Sugar Skull Kraft by Fran Seiford
- Trim black cardstock to 8.5" x 5.5". Score and fold in half to create card base.
- Trim kraft paper to 4" x 5.25". Spritz with coffee and let dry.
- Stamp roses with VersaMark™ Watermark Ink on coffee panel. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp skull, roses, banner and message on white cardstock in black ink. Color as desired and die cut all.
- Assemble on card with glue and/or dimensional foam adhesive.
- Empty Bottles and Storage Jars Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Sugar Skull Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
GS402 2oz. Spray/Splatter Bottle
Black, White and Kraft Cardstock
Die Cutting MachineBlack & White Cardstock
Zip Dry™ Adhesive
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project