Sweet Pea Bouquet by Leadonna Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink, color with markers and die cut image.
- Make an A2 card base with a tent fold from yellow cardstock.
- Trim a piece of patterned paper for background.
- Adhere all layers.
- Stamp sentiment as shown.
- Add white gel ink over flowers as shown.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Sweet Pea Bouquet Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Yellow Corn Cardstock by My Colors®
- Doodlebug Design Inc™ Snips & Snails 6x6 Paper Pad
- Copic® Markers (B0000, B21, B23, BV000, BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04, G21, G24, G28, G40, G43, YR61, YR65, YR68, Y02, Y11, Y17, R24, R81, R83, R85)
- White Gelly Roll Pen by Sakura®
- E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project