Teapot Posies by Asia King
- Prepare 6"x6" card blank from kraft cardstock
- Trim a floral background panel slightly smaller than the card base and adhere with MyStik.
- Stamp the Teapot Posies in black onto an old bookpage and colour in. Gently blend the colours with a water brush. Tear the page around the image and mat onto kraft cardstock. Add faux stitching with a purple fine liner.
- Stamp the Kettle On with Cloudy Sky ink onto patterned paper and mat onto floral & kraft background. Add to the card over Thin Foam Squares. Tuck some doily transparencies showing in places.
- Cover Foam Leaves with Sea Green glitter and adhere to the card. Add a lace flower and a ribbon bow and adhere with DODZ 3D.
- Cover 3 Foam Pennants with Crystal glitter and adhere to the card to create a small banner.
- Finish the card with 'tea' and 'time' words from chipboard alphas as shown, embellish with gems and chipboard clock face.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Teapot Posies Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cloudy Sky StazOn™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Tea Dye Distress™ Ink by Ranger
Tim Holtz® Distress™ Markers by Ranger
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
3D Foam Pennants Adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L
3D Thin Foam Squares - white Adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L
3D Foam Leaves Adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L
DODZ 3D Adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L
Creative Photo Corners - White Adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L
MyStik® Permanent Strips Adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L
Ribbon by May Arts
Alpha chipboards, old book pages, patterned papers, doily transparencies (from recycled packaging),
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project