Those We Love by Jennie Lin Black
- Stamp image onto Alcohol marker compatible cardstock (if using Copics).
- Color using similar colors to those listed above. Experiment using other coloring mediums such as colored pencils, water based markers such as Tombow, or watercolors. Be sure you use compatible paper with your choice of coloring medium.
- Lay onto plate, and lightly sprinkle on a bit of clear embossing powder to be used as glue to hold glitter, then lightly sprinkle on bronze colored embossing powder and crushed mica pieces. Let dry. If using heat gun instead of hot plate, be sure to use tongs to hold paper and heat from below.
- Assemble card
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Those We Love Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- EJK07 Bronze Encrusted Jewel Kit
- FREG004 Chunky Clear Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- White Super Smooth Cardstock by Neenah Paper®
- Black Rhinestones
- Hot Plate or Heat Tool
- Craft Mat
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project