Unexplained Skuldoggery by Asia King
- Dab various colours of alcohol inks all over a clear acrylic tag using a blending tool with felt pads.
- Stamp the word 'Mystery' and the numbers along the long edges (as shown) with Jade ink and sprinkle with the Yellow glitter.
- Stamp words 'I Dare You' with Copper ink and sprinkle with Black glitter.
- Gently spray the glittered words with hairspray and blot any excess from un-stamped areas. Allow to dry.
- Mount the tag onto kraft paper with Adhesive Sheets and trim around leaving 2mm excess.
- Stamp the skull with Spiced Chai ink onto Mixed Media paper. Stamp the eye and mustache over the skull (as shown) with Tuxedo Black ink.
- Cut out the skull and distress it with Distress Ink.
- Stamp the mustache in black onto a scrap paper, cut it out and mount over the skull with 3D Foam Squares.
- Adhere a piece of jute trim to the tag and mount the skull over it as shown.
- Finish the tag with a jute string.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Kraft Cardstock
- Angle Tag by Clear Scraps
- Brilliance™ Pearlescent Jade and Cosmic Copper ink by Tsukineko®
- StazOn™ Mini Spiced Chai Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- Tea Dye Distress Ink
- Color Solution alcohol inks - Gold Star, Creme Brulee, Mojito Green
- 3D Foam Squares - Black; Adhesive Sheets 4x6" by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Blending Tool, felt pads
- Jute Trim
- Jute String
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project