Window Kitty by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold a 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 inch Madras Blue cardstock in half for a finished 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 inch card base. Set aside.
- Stamp Window Kitty with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Trim and round the corners.
- Cut Oceanside cardstock larger than image, tie ribbon around it into a bow and adhere to card base.
- Adhere colored image to card base.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Window Kitty Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Madras Blue and Oceanside Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Sketch™ Markers by Copic® - B32, B34, B41, BG96, E08, E30, E37, E40, E42, E97, G24, R14, R22, R35, V12, V15, V17, Y32, YG23, YG67, YR21, YR23, W2, W4
- Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Corner Rounder Punch
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project