Winter Friends Penguin Tag by Debi Hammons
- Die cut tag from red cardstock.
- Round corners of white layer and adhere to tag front.
- Stamp Penguin on white cardstock in black ink and color as desired.
- Stamp Santa Hat, candy cane, and extra arms on white cardstock and color as desired.
- Use Cutting Dies to cut out all pieces using die cutting machine with a magnetic platform such as Big Shot by Sizzix.
- Adhere Penguin body to white panel. Next add hat and candy cane.
- Finally add extra arms with dimensional foam adhesive squares.
- Add ribbon to finish.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project