Build a Lighthouse Tall by Fran Seiford
- Create card base from light blue cardstock.
- Layer a smaller panel of dark blue cardstock on card front.
- On a smaller panel of white cardstock stamp hills, trees, and ocean waves in black.
- Color background as desired, use Picasso Stecil Tool to add clouds with blue stamp pad or chalk.
- Stamp Lighthouse and rocks on white cardstock and color as desired using free template to add stripes to lighthouse.
- Die cut lighthouse and rocks with die cut machine like Sizzix Big Shot with magnetic platform.
- Adhere cut pieces to card front as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
- Blue Ink Pad or Chalk
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project