Cheer You Watercolor by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Cheer You on a white panel with black ink.
- Rub Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers on you craft mat, spritz with water and lay the stamped panel face down to pick up the ink. Let dry.
- Layer onto a black panel, glue diagonally to a white panel and glue to a Caribbean Sea card.
- Add dots of Liquid Pearls to some of the dots and color the other dots blue using a Spectrum Noir Pen IB2.
- Die cut a white frame using the Fitted Frames B set and glue over the sentiment.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Cheer You Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Caribbean Sea, Black)
- Spectrum Noir™ Markers (IB2)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project