Dreamweaver Stencil Plumeria Watercolor by Lyn Bernatovich
- Place stencil on dry watercolor paper cut 4"x5-1/4" and hold in place. Pick up watercolor with a wet brush (not a waterbrush) and begin painting inside the stencil design. Brush needs to be wet, not soaking wet.
- Continue water coloring all areas with the first layer of color. Remove stencil and allow first layer to dry. Add other layers of color as needed to create depth. Let dry.
- For the flower centers, use Viva Decor Clear (or similar) to create pearl size centers. Sprinkle Stampendous Black Jewel Glitter into the wet area. Let dry.
- Mount floral panel onto card base. Stamp sentiment, add Stampendous Gold Dot Sparklers. Stamp inside sentiment.
- Dot Sparklers Class A Peel Stickers -0.01 Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Plumeria Metal Stencil 7.49
Also uses these supplies:
Viva Decor Glas-Effekt-Gel - Crystal Clear
Cardstock: Distress Watercolor (Ranger), Fun Stampers Journey
Paint: Koi Watercolor Paint Pallet
Brush: Small round brush (not a waterbrush)
Adhesive: 3M Scotch ATG
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project