Fox Friend by Pam Bray
- Stamp background image on red card stock. Apply embossing powder. Heat set.
- Adhere embossed paper to card front. Adhere pattern paper and border strip to card front.
- Stamp image on white paper with black ink. Color with markers. Corner punch image.
- Mat prepared image on red and green card stock. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp sentiment on white paper with VersaMark, apply black embossing powder. Heat set. Mat on red card stock. Add to card front with pop dots.
- Add gemstones.
Also uses these supplies:
- EP111 Midnight Black Embossing Powder
EP208 Ivory Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Parrot, Firecracker)
- Twas the Night Before Christmas Pattern Paper by Graphic 45
- Copic Markers: YR07, YR21, YR27, YR63, V06, R24, R27, R29, R59, YG05, G99, C0, C3, W10
- Deco Corner Punch
- Clear Gemstones
- Pop Dots™
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project